A structured living environment that teaches men and women how to recover from drug and alcohol addiction.
Our facilities have strict policies and guidelines that teach the individual how to stay clean and sober, becoming responsible productive members of society.
A manager will be assigned to you to help you along your journey.
- No use of drugs and alcohol
- 12 step meeting attendance
- Involvement in a 12 step program ( home group, service position, sponsor, step work )
- House meeting weekly
- Chores assigned weekly to keep the house and yard clean
- Part time / Full time job
New Hope Recovery is located in Macomb County. The 12 Step Fellowships are alive and strong in Macomb. We feel this is a perfect place to learn how to stay clean and sober with the help of our structures living environment and a 12 Step Recovery Program.
- New beds
- Flatscreen T.V.
- Close to bus route for work and meeting attendance
We hope that you are ready to live a life free of drugs and alcohol. We hope you are ready to follow suggestions that have proven to work in the lives of many addicts and alcoholics. We hope that you call us and get started right away.